Machine and coolant cleaning service
If your machines are looking dirty with sticky oil, metal fines, years of grime and a sump full of swarf and tramp oil floating on the surface – you need LUBRISERV !
Machines are left clean with swarf and fines removed, the coolant free of tramp oil and suspended particles down to 1 micron.
Try our coolant clean only service to recycle your costly coolant and prolong its life, improve performance whilst keeping health and safety issues to a minimum.
- Lubriserv Engineer/s visit to provide coolant / machine cleaning service
- Check condition and determine best course of action to clean machine and/or coolant (removal of swarf/fines and tramp oil as necessary) in machine sumps utilising the following equipment as required
- PH Cleantec SRK1000 – Deep machine clean with low pressure vapour cleaning system
- Tecnoil 150MP Vacuum system – used to remove swarf chips, sludge and filter fines to 300/100 micron (300L per minute capability).
- Cool-clean unit – used to remove tramp oil and also filter fine particles from coolant.
- High speed mobile disc centrifuge – to remove tramp oil and particles down to 1 micron
The visits can be a 1 off (1 day – 7 hours minimum) or a regular scheduled visit.